Best WordPress Blog Themes 2022
Are you looking for the 2022 Best WordPress Blog Theme?
You need to choose the best blogging theme if you want to make an attractive and user-friendly blog. Essentially, the theme must have basic features like easy navigation, dynamic content options, good structure, elegant design, and so on.In WordPress, there are 100s of stores providing tons of free and premium themes. So, you might find it hard to pick the perfect theme for your blog.
So, we’ve come up with a list of the top WordPress blog themes with the best blog features. Let’s begin with some tips to pick the best WordPress theme for your blogs.
How to Find the Best Blogging Theme?
Just like good and engaging content, your theme also plays an important role in making your blog successful. So, here are some of the things you should look for in a perfect WordPress blog theme.
i) Blogging Features
A blog theme should allow you to create and manage content easily. You should have several options to set font sizes, colors, styles, heading selection, media embedding, background choice, etc.
Also, the theme should allow you to select pleasant colors and page layouts to make your blog presentable to users.
ii) SEO friendliness
Your blog posts should easily rank in Search Engine Result Pages. This way, the visitors will get a chance of discovering your useful content. And also, your site will gain visitors and potential customers. So, your theme should have Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendliness.
The theme should have built-in SEO features or should be able to add external SEO plugins. SEO plugins can check keyword use and the quality of your content.
iii) Page Speed
You might want your blog to load super fast. This is because readers generally tend to skip the slower web pages and click on the next one. If this happens, then you’ll be losing your visitors. So, you should check if the theme is lightweight before picking.
Statistics show, that over 50% of internet traffic comes from mobile devices. This shows the importance of reaching your blogs to phone and tablet users. For that, it’s crucial to pick a responsive theme i.e. the theme that is capable of running on all the devices.
Besides, you should look for a theme with analytics, social sharing, ad boxes, accessibility-ready, and so on.
Another versatile WordPress theme is Futurio that’s suitable for creating blog websites. Essentially, it includes a large number of demo sites that you can import with a few easy clicks. And you’ll have your blog website up and running in no time.
In addition, it’s integrated with Elementor with 9 blog widgets such as date, categories, tags, read more buttons, and so on. This facilitates you to create an unlimited number of blog styles with unique designs.
Moreover, this theme is both lightweight and extremely configurable. This helps you to make your blog website more sophisticated and beautiful.
- Comes with custom content width to customize the maximum width of your blog’s articles.
- Easily modify the font size, line height, and letter spacing of practically all elements of your blogs.
- Provides you with multiple color options to place the desired color on your website.
- Includes a sticky sidebar that stays visible even when visitors scroll down your page.
- Offers scroll-to-top option on your blogs so that your site visitors can go directly to the top of your site.
Furthermore, it provides a custom header, footer, WooCommerce support, social icons, and more. Not to mention, you also get detailed documentation with fast and friendly support.
The free version of Futurio is available on the WordPress.org directory. You can upgrade to the pro version with the following pricing plans:
- Basic: $39 for a year of updates and support.
- Extra: $69 for 2 years of upgrades and support.
- Lifetime: $89 for a lifetime of support and updates.
Newspaper is one of the most popular WordPress themes for blogs, magazines, and newspaper sites. It provides a huge collection of unique templates for you to pick one and get started easily. In addition, you’ll get tons of widgets like social media, counter, gallery, weather, etc.
Easy to use, the Newspaper WordPress theme is loved by over 117,000 users for its code quality, support, and features availability.
- A lightweight theme that makes your site load faster.
- Provides plenty of Ad boxes where you can display ads and generate revenue.
- You can get in touch with people all around the globe with your translatable blog.
- It makes your site responsive: fit on any device and screen. Also, it supports AMP to load sites faster on mobile devices.
Other Newspaper features include GDPR compliance, Gutenberg optimized, plugins support, typography control, etc, and so on.
ThemeForest charges you $59 for a Newspaper theme with a regular license. You can extend its support for 12 months at $17.63.
Designed for powerful blogs, Typology aims at keeping the design simple and focusing more on good content. It’s a popular blog theme used mostly by writers and authors.
The Typology theme is developed by Meks, a power elite author at Themeforest. It has made over 4,300 sales with a perfect 5-star average rating and good reviews.
- Supports Gutenberg to easily customize pages and posts it easily in blocks.
- Choose from a variety of fonts and tune the styles, sizes, colors of your texts, and headings. It also lets you add drop caps (largest first letter).
- It allows your blog to run seamlessly on any device; desktops or small screen mobile phones.
- A Translation-ready theme to easily translate your theme and all the content into your desired language.
Besides, Typology is browser compatible, widget ready, GDPR compliant, and plugins compatible. It also provides setup guides, documentation, updates, support, and so on.
Typology is available at $49 at ThemeForest.net. You can extend its support for 12 months at $13.88.
Yaffo is a minimalist WordPress blog theme with a refined, well-crafted style. The adaptable design and retina graphics make the theme appear fantastic on tablets and mobile devices too. This theme is perfect for all kinds of blogs, be it personal, lifestyle, fashion, travel, and so on.
Moreover, it contains a variety of blog features, slider layouts, custom widgets to develop a fully-functional blog website. Also, it provides you with infinite color schemes with a plethora of Google web fonts. Without a doubt, you’ll have a WordPress website that looks stunning from every angle.
- Offers 9 pre-defined demos that you can easily import with a single click. This makes your website-building experience easier and faster.
- Comes with 6 blog layouts to choose from for showcasing your blog articles in the best possible way.
- Provides social media icons in the header section so that you can easily grow your network of blog readers in different social handles.
- Includes sticky navigation and sticky sidebars to help you create a more functional blog website.
- It has a custom latest post widget to show your freshly published blog articles to your site visitors.
In addition, this responsive and retina-ready theme is GDPR compliant and SEO optimized. You also get regular updates, detailed documentation with user support for any inconvenience.
Yaffo costs you $39 for 6 months of service for a regular license and you can extend its support at $10.13 for 12 months.
Olsen is a lightweight and clean WordPress blog theme perfect for every category. You can create personal blogs or niche-based blogs like fashion, health, travel, food, adventure, photography, etc. with Olsen.
The free version of Olsen is downloaded over 10,000 times from the WordPress.org theme repository. Also, you can purchase the premium version with more powerful features from the official CSSIgniter website.
- Provides beautiful social share buttons for your blog. Using them, your readers can easily post your articles on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- It’s a translation ready theme, meaning that you can easily translate it into any language you want. With this, you can show your content in your readers’ local language and engage them well.
- With lightweight codes, it’s an SEO optimized theme. It increases your blog’s chance of getting better ranks on search results. Besides, you can add external SEO plugins for better ranking.
- Comes with a huge selection of fonts with tons of styling options. You can design your blog beautifully using these options.
Other features of Olsen include page speed, easy customization, plugins compatibility, page builder support, updates, documentation, mail subscription, etc.
Olsen is available for free at WordPress.org but it has only the basic features. You can enjoy all of its features if you purchase one of its premium versions available for $34.30, $48.30, $55.30, or $174.30 per year.
Designed by Art studio Works which is an Elite Author of ThemeForest, Malina is a popular and best WordPress blog theme. It is an easy-to-use theme that requires no coding knowledge to design a beautiful blog.
Allowing a good navigating experience, the Malina WordPress theme provides a high-end retina display to visitors. Also, it is compatible with Elementor which allows you to visually drag-and-drop elements to design your site.
- Compatible with Gutenberg adds flexibility in creating content. You can easily add text, images, audios, videos, galleries, etc. as blocks on your blog posts.
- It’s a mobile-friendly theme, carefully designed for small screen devices like mobiles. Your audience will love your blog even when they’re reading it from mobiles.
- You can easily add email subscription options on your blog using plugins. It supports almost all contact forms and email subscription plugins.
- Easily add social share buttons on your blog and enhance social interaction. Using them, your visitors can share your blog articles on popular social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Other features like custom fonts, GDPR support, documentation, SEO optimized, footer Instagram posts, and much more make Malina a usable blog theme.
Malina is available from ThemeForest at $59 for 6 months support and $17.63 for extending support to 12 months.
So far, I have come up with your desired blog theme from the content described above.
Don’t be limited to just here. If you have any other choice or, if you know any other source, be sure to discuss it with us in the comments.
We are always waiting for your comments.
Any questions regarding your theme, any queries you can share with us.
Our comment box is open for any of your correct and incorrect ideas.
So, don’t be late, grow! your business with Appsbd.